95% of all craftsmanship is just a trade, something that you can learn to do. But it is not the essence of it. The remaining 5% is the only decisive factor.
L. N. Tolstoy

Discography

D. Shostakovich
Chamber Symphony for String Orchestra in C minor, Op. 110-bis

In Memory of Victims of Fascism and War. State Symphony Orchestra of Russia (Svetlanov Symphony Orchestra).

Largo.
6:42
Установите FlashPlayer для Вашего браузера, для прослушивания композиций.
Allegro.
3:05
Установите FlashPlayer для Вашего браузера, для прослушивания композиций.
Allegretto.
4:49
Установите FlashPlayer для Вашего браузера, для прослушивания композиций.
Largo.
6:56
Установите FlashPlayer для Вашего браузера, для прослушивания композиций.
Largo.
4:56
Установите FlashPlayer для Вашего браузера, для прослушивания композиций.
G. Mahler
Symphony No. 1 "Titan" in 5 parts

Concert - live. State Symphony Orchestra of Russia
(Svetlanov Symphony Orchestra).

Langsam. Schleppend.
16:05
Установите FlashPlayer для Вашего браузера, для прослушивания композиций.
Andante allegretto ("Blumine")
6:49
Установите FlashPlayer для Вашего браузера, для прослушивания композиций.
Kraftig bewegt.
8:36
Установите FlashPlayer для Вашего браузера, для прослушивания композиций.
Feierich und gemessen, ohne zu schleppen.
10:28
Установите FlashPlayer для Вашего браузера, для прослушивания композиций.
Sturmisch bewegt.
19:52
Установите FlashPlayer для Вашего браузера, для прослушивания композиций.
G. Mahler
Symphony No. 9

Сoncert-live. State Symphony Orchestra of Russia
(Svetlanov Symphony Orchestra).

Andante comodo.
30:07
Установите FlashPlayer для Вашего браузера, для прослушивания композиций.
Im Tempo eines gemachlichen Landries. Etwas tappisch und sehr derb.
17:46
Установите FlashPlayer для Вашего браузера, для прослушивания композиций.
Rondo - Burleske: Allegro assai. Sehr trotzig.
15:11
Установите FlashPlayer для Вашего браузера, для прослушивания композиций.
Adagio. Sehr langsam und noch zuruckhaltend
31:55
Установите FlashPlayer для Вашего браузера, для прослушивания композиций.
A. Bruckner
Symphony No. 7 in E major

Concert-live. State Sympfony Orchestra Of Russia
(Svetlanov Symphony Orchestra).

 

Allegro moderato.
20:45
Установите FlashPlayer для Вашего браузера, для прослушивания композиций.
Adagio. Sehr feierlich und sehr langsam.
25:20
Установите FlashPlayer для Вашего браузера, для прослушивания композиций.
Scherzo. Sehr schnell.
9:58
Установите FlashPlayer для Вашего браузера, для прослушивания композиций.
Finale. Bewegt, doch nicht schnell.
11:45
Установите FlashPlayer для Вашего браузера, для прослушивания композиций.
A. Bruckner
Symphony No. 9

Concert - live. State Symphony Orchestra of Russia
(Svetlanov Symphony Orchestra).

тест
тест
Feierlich, misteriozso.
24:53
Установите FlashPlayer для Вашего браузера, для прослушивания композиций.
Scherzo. Bewegt, lebhaft.
10:26
Установите FlashPlayer для Вашего браузера, для прослушивания композиций.
Adagio. Langzam, feierlich.
26:58
Установите FlashPlayer для Вашего браузера, для прослушивания композиций.